aku amek resipi dia lam internet ja..seb bek bhn dia agk senang nk cri..
1 pack Digtive biscuit or chipsmore (I used Oreo)
3 tablespoon butter-melted
2 packs Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
St.Dalfour Wild Blueberry Spreadable Fruit
- CRUSH the biscuit until fine.I used dry blender.Pour into a bowl.
- Pour the melted butter into biscuit crumbs.Mix it.
- Press the mixture firmly onto a bottomof springform pan
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese using electric mixer on medium speed for a while,add egg,and beat until well blended.
- Add half can condensed milk and stir using spoon.
- Pour over already baked crust.
- BAKE at 150 dgr celcius for 55 minutes or until center is almost set if using a dark nonstickspringform pan.
- loosen cake from side of pan;cool before removing side of pan.
- Spread blueberry jam on top of cheesecake,refrigerate overnight.